Men’s Crochet-Back Imitation Peccary Leather Driving Gloves
Keep it classic with our crochet-back driving gloves. A retro fusion of 100% cotton string-back and leather palms, these distinctive driving gloves are just the thing for vintage flair. Look closely and you’ll spot small markings on the smooth hairsheep leather. These indents replicate the look of peccary leather – the most expensive and exclusive leather in the world, achieving the look of exquisite luxury for less. With no lining to improve grip on the steering wheel and front vents for an easy fit, these car gloves are as comfortable as they are cool. Choose from a trio of instantly wearable colours to give your next drive a dose of old-school class.
- Cotton crochet-knit back and thumb brings a vintage feel
- Classic driving glove styling of perforated detailing down the fingers and across the palm
- Unlined for a closer fit and better grip
- Prix seam stitching (with both seams exposed on the outside of the glove) gives a casual feel
- Front vents for an easier fit around your wrist
- Gloves measure above the wrist for a close fit
- Gloves have a regular fit – this is tailored but not tight, fitting most hand shapes and suiting both smart and casual dressing
- Offered in a trio of stylish colours – Cognac, Black and English tan
- Available in a range of sizes
Our imipec leather is decorated with the beautiful markings found on the luxury leather of the peccary pig. These markings are indented onto our premium hairsheep leather, resulting in supple, decorated leather.